Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 2

A gift outside:  Sunshine, in spite of the -10 degrees this morning
A gift inside:  Our new pellet stove
On a plate:  Baked salmon

Day 3

3 graces you overheard:
#1 My husband praying
#2 My son laughing
#3 In the quiet, the clock ticking, knowing He is with me every second


On Ann Voskamp's journal today, she suggests choosing a word for the year.  Allowing God to focus you on one word, thought, concept and then watching how He forms that word in you.  Trying to think of my word....how to choose just one word.  Fullness.  That's my word.  

Col. 2:9  For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form.

fullness
Noun
  1. The state of being filled to capacity.
  2. The state of having eaten enough or more than enough and feeling full.
Synonyms
plenitude - completeness